Please read all of this information carefully before using the online registration for the 2012 Subaru BMX National Championships.
Please identify if you wish to enter a UCI or Non UCI category. Information on these categories can be found in the Event Guide.
Determination of age can be calculated by year of competition minus year of birth (i.e. 2012 - year of birth).
If you wish to enter both a 20" and a 24" class, please choose your 20" class first and then come back and select your secondary class 24" cruiser to obtain the discount.
Qualifying for National Challenge - Riders who:
i) are a valid and open licenced member; and
ii) have competed in their home State Championship in the year preceding the National Championships each year.
iii) make an application to the National Officiating Director.
Please note: If you have not attended your State Titles please submit an application to the BMXA office outlining why and do not forget to quote your online transaction number.
STEPS TO REGISTER:
1. Login using the above link.
2. Once logged in, follow the link to register.
3. Select your Pre Titles class, then press 'next' (If you do not wish to enter the Pre Titles event, please choose your 20" or 24" class).
4. Make sure your details are correct, confirm your email address, then press 'next'.
5. Enter your BMX Membership Information and your Pre Titles category, then press 'next'.
6. Select any Merchandise you wish to purchase, then press 'save'.
7. If you wish to enter more events, press 'enter additional events'.
8. Now select your 20" class. If you have a transponder, press the 'enter a pin' and type in 'TRANSPONDER' to claim your discount.
9. Make sure your details are correct, confirm your email address, then press 'next'.
10. Enter your BMX Membership Information (including your transponder number/s) and your 20" category, then press 'next'.
11. Select any Merchandise you wish to purchase, then press 'save'.
12. If you wish to enter more events, press 'enter additional events'. If you do not wish to enter another class, press 'submit now & pay online'.
13. Once a confirmation number / receipt number has been displayed, you can log off.
1. There will be an online processing fee for credit cards.
2. No refunds will be given after close of entries for any reason. This provision applies irrespective of subsequent injury or illness. Refunds issued prior to this date will incur an $11.00 administration fee.